Trips & services must be cancelled via email, below refund policy is applicable for water-sports at Hollant Beach only. Trips that involve home-stays/campsite/tours in India or elsewhere will be subject to refund policies specific to the trip/activity. Please check with us before your booking your trip.
* 7+ days prior - 100% refund
* 3 - 7 days prior - 80% refund
* 2 days prior - No refunds
* Refunds will be received within 14 working days from refund date
* Trips can be postponed for up to 6 months subject to availability
Indemnity & Waivers - Legal document of acknowledgement and assumption of risk and release of liability
All participants must sign the waiver form before a trip or activity. It states that you fully understand and acknowledge the following:
* Adventure activities/trips entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, damage to self, to property and/or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of outdoor activities.
* Risks and dangers may be caused by other participants, or by accidents, or by the forces of nature, or other causes foreseeable or unforeseeable including but not limited to, adverse weather conditions, tidal conditions and currents, slips and falls and such other risks, hazards and dangers that are integral to recreational activities that take place in the outdoors.
* Furthermore, Sahasea Pvt Ltd guides have difficult jobs to perform. Safety is first priority although we are not infallible.
* I have been advised that I must wear an approved personal flotation device at all times while on the water.
* I affirm that I will not be under the influence of alcohol or controlled substance, and will not carry, use or consume these substances before or during the scheduled activities
* I am at or above the minimum age stated in conditions set by us for each activity.
* I understand that I must be in good physical condition/health to participate in the activities. I have no known physical disabilities or health problems, which will present any risk to my participation in the activities.
* I understand that strenuous physical exertion may be required and Sahasea Pvt Ltd reserves the right to request proof of fitness or refuse to allow my participation in any classes, training or activity, even if I have already made payment for participation.
On my behalf and on behalf of my personal representatives, executors and heirs, release and agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sahasea Pvt Ltd and all it's representatives from any and all injuries, losses or liabilities incident to my involvement or participation in these programs as provided above to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* I hereby authorise any medical treatment deemed necessary in the event of any injury while participating in the activity. I either have appropriate insurance or, in its absence, agree to pay all costs of rescue and/or medical services as may be incurred on my/our behalf
* I agree that any film or photographs of me/us, as participants, become the property of Sahasea Pvt Ltd and may be used for promotional or commercial purposes
"force majeure" means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include actual or threatened war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, etc and all other events outside our control. We regret under such circumstances Sahasea Pvt Ltd cannot accept any liability or offer compensations. We request all our travellers to insure themselves adequately prior to travel
We give safety of our travellers utmost priority however the political, economic & social conditions of the destinations we promote might not be the same or in par with standards & stability that you might be used to. Travellers have the same responsibility toward their lives and their personal belongings as they do back home.